- This event has passed.
October 1, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 29, 2021 @ 5:00 pmFree
Take a break, grab your rod and reel, and head down to your favourite fishing spot to celebrate this years Mental Health Month.
Help celebrate this years Mental Health Month by taking some time out and venturing outdoors. We know that getting outside for a fishing experience can be restorative and good for your mental health. By taking a break from the day-to-day grind and reconnecting with nature, you become more mindful and present in the moment, helping you to unplug from the daily data storm and improve your mental wellbeing.
The competition runs for the month of october and there are many great prizes to win!
For more info and to register: https://bit.ly/3ufzWot
- Open Category winner, $400 fishing tackle voucher
- Open category runner-up, $300 fishing tackle voucher
- Under 18’s category winner, $350 fishing tackle voucher
- Under 18’s category runner-up, $250 fishing tackle voucher
- Under 12’s category winner, $250 fishing tackle voucher
- Under 12’s runner-up, $100 fishing tackle voucher
- Random Draw Prize $100 fishing tackle voucher
First place and runner up prize winners for each category will be notified via the email address provided during the registration process on the 5th of November 2021.