As an NDIS participant you have choice and control over how your NDIS funding is used to support your individual needs and goals.
As a registered third party Plan Manager, Momentum’s friendly and experienced Plan Management team can work closely with you to manage your funds. We have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the NDIS processes and systems. As your Plan Manager, we are here to help take the stress out of handling the financial management of your plan.
You can choose to:
- appoint a registered third party Plan Manager
- self-manage your plan, or
- have the NDIA manage your budget.
How can we help?
In consultation with you or your Support Coordinator, your dedicated Momentum Plan Manager will make sure:
- to keep track of your funds and that your NDIS budget is managed appropriately
- the invoiced rates from providers match the quote
- that you have received all of the services invoiced by the provider
- the provider invoice is paid on time
- your receipts are uploaded to the NDIS portal on time so that you meet your financial reporting obligations.
To appoint a Plan Manager, you will need to make sure that the NDIS understands your personal need for plan management funding when you meet with them to discuss and create your plan.